Another Rainy Day at the Body Shop
I am starting to love hanging out at the car body shop. I have a "hoot" of a time! Let me tell you about today. I had to wait for about 30 minutes for my car to be ready. SO, during that time I got to observe from the office all the clients that came in. We were all sitting around in the dirty floored office with every Nascar miniature car lined on the mirrored shelves, when a heavy set woman came in. She had to pay for her car repair and they started talking about how there had been four other broken windshield like her's this week. Well, as soon as she left, tdhe owner of the shop looked at me from behind his desk and said "Check this out. She has been sleeping with somebody's husband and she told his wife and then he went and busted her windshield. So, then she went and busted his. Well, her 'baby's daddy' found out and went and busted this other guys window. And finally, the man's wife busted the mistresses again." Confused yet? I was. I still am not sure I got it right, but it sure was sad and funny at the same time. It's sad because he told me this story like it happened everyday. These people are satisfied living a life of betrayal, dishonesty and violence. They probably don't know other ways to deal with things. On the other side, it was funny because they ALL brought their cars to this body shop!!! Anyway, it was an interesting day hanging out at the garage. However, I am glad to have my car back! YAHOO! I hate driving in the rain. I have had so many wrecks in it. I think I'm gonna miss my regular trips to the garage. Maybe I'll have to visit sometime to catch up on the latest news!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home