I Never

I thought this would be a fun get to know you game. Please, keep it clean.
Things I have never done
1. I have never been pulled over by a cop. (I'm so sure that I will now that I said that).
2. I have never driven over 85 mph in a car.
3. I have never smoked a cigarette (cigar, but not cigarette)
4. I have never been drunk. (I do like fruity drinks,but just one or two).
5. I have never been to Canada
6. I have never liked going to the dentist.. ever!
7. I have never owned any pet other than a bird or fish.
8. I have never NOT wanted children (sorry for the double negative).
9. I have never needed glasses (i've always wanted them - just because some of them are so cool).
10. I have never sung in front of a crowd by myself (and never will!)
What are your I NEVER's?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home