Peas and Carrots
Ok. Well, maybe it's really Rice Cereal and Carrots, but the title was not nearly as catchy!
Yep, Evangeline ate her first taste of carrots today. She seemed to like it (more than her mommy ever did). She is growing up so fast. She is so funny to watch eat.. especially when it gets all over her nose. She wants to grab the spoon so bad. She wore her lucky cardinal shirt yesterday... and the Cards won! She'll have to wear it again tommorrow :)
Also, in other Eubanks Family News, the bright yellow/orange Fiesta kitchen is finally gone! Yes, that's right folks, I repainted the kitchen to the very popular CORK. It looks soooo much better. Did I mention that I HATE painting. I've painted so much of this house.. that if I never have to paint again, it will be too soon.
Evangeline got her 6 mo. shots yesterday. She's doing great. Can't wait till HH!

1 Comments:
i loved that kitchen!!!!!! owoooooooo now i dunno what color cork is do share a pic!!
Evangeline is a doll baby!!
Love
di
1:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home