Saturday, January 28, 2006

A challenge to the old folks!

"Don't senior citizens blog? I can compare aches and pains with the best of 'em."

I saw this on Auntie Glo's blog and consider it a challenge to all the old folks in our family. It's easy. I think ya'll should joint the bloggin' realm. Marsha and Glo have jumped in. Don't fight the peer pressure... just blog it!

Glo - I pimped your blog for you too.. at no charge! Next time it's gonna cost ya! (ha ha)


4 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

Yea LInney - thanks for posting to me blogdom. I was sooooo excited to see I had a comment. I hope to leave this comment successfully. This is my second attempt, so don't get too excited if you have two comments (from me).

Congratulations on your home. What do you want me to bring for Christmas - I like to plan ahead.

2:41 PM

 
Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

LOL YAYYYYYYYY
NOw is marshas Busters blog still or did she get a new one??
YAY linney is pimpin the blog!
Love
dianna

5:59 AM

 
Blogger The Curl said...

hey

10:27 AM

 
Blogger The Curl said...

hey lins, I can't pull up my blog

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home