Saturday, February 18, 2006

Our house!

We are so excited. It looks like we will officially be closing on the 28th. I can't believe I will be a home owner soon. Whew! I know it will change my life. I will now forever be responsible to pay for whatever goes wrong with the house. I will have to mow grass- which reminds me, I need a lawnmower.

But, on the plus side, I will not have to drag my laundry to my mom's every week. As much as I love visiting my parents... I would rather do it without having to drag my undies with me! :)

Jay and I have a 'laundry night' set aside that we actually look forward too. We get to go to my parents house, usually watch whatever we want on their awesome big screen, eat food, relax, talk with my mom and dad, and not have to take any calls! We love laundry night.

I'm gonna miss laundry night. we'll have to come up with another excuse to go over there all the time.

I have to go to jazzercise now.... pray I can make it through. It's sooooo hard to get up at 8:00 am on a Saturday! But, I love it once it's over :)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Curl said...

I love laundry night too! BUT you don't EVER need an excuse to come over. You can come over and hang out, watch TV and not take calls and actually NOT have to do laundry, sounds even better to me.

Congrats on the house! You always have responsibility, some times it just takes a new form. LOVE YOU

MOM

8:06 AM

 
Blogger Gloria said...

Linney/Jay
Congrats on the house. I knew your mom would say you did not need the laundry excuse to go visit. Just go over to her house, and without the business of laundry there will be more time for visiting and snacking.

Never give up those visits, sounds like they are good for all of you -Undies or not.

2:08 PM

 
Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

awww i remember doing laundry at my mommas, but she was always at work!! congrats on your house!!
Love
dianna

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home