Twenty questions? How bout 5!
| You Are Likely an Only Child |
![]() At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated. At work and school, you do best when you're organizing. When you love someone, you tend to worry about them. In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic. Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management. You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books. |
This was the prediction only after 5 questions about me! Weird. I wasn't even sure if I answered them right or not. You should try it! See if it's right about you.


6 Comments:
Linney - Wow - that was cool. I came out a "forth" born. I was shocked. Interesting indeed. BTW - I really enjoyed your visit yesterday.
Love,
Auntie glo
5:36 PM
Funny enough, the survery said that I was the 1st born. Try telling that to my older sister... haha!
3:59 PM
Mine was the same as yours
7:37 PM
I love those quizzes.
10:11 AM
I'm like your friend, it says I was a firstborn, and I have 4 older sisters. Ha Ha. Love ya, mom
11:20 AM
oh no dont tell me you have fallen for the addicting quizzes?
9:16 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home