I love Spring Break!!!!!!!
I love Spring Break!
I love being off from work!
I love days when you can wear jeans and a t-shirt and be comfortable!
I love sunny days like today!
I love thunderstorms.. as long as they don't hurt anyone!
I love taking walks in my new neighborhood!
I love being with my hubby in spring!
I love seeing the flowers bloom!
I love how God made this world so beautiful!

2 Comments:
Linney - I love all those things too. Isn't spring GREAT!!! Hey, you got a lonnnngggg summer break coming up. ahhhhh - to work in the school system. Enjoy !
4:01 AM
Aww I love spring MINUS the storms UGHHHHHHHHH they skeer me a lil still, esp the tornado ones!! I hope you got the pics I sent of the birds on your head!! LOL they miss you
Love
di
5:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home