Thursday, August 03, 2006

Please Pray

Please pray for me.

I am going through some terrible withdrawal symptoms from a px drug that I have been taking for about 4 years.

I am trying to get off all meds before we start planning a family, but I did not anticipate these physical and emotional symptoms from this drug.

I am so angry that my doctor did not warn me about how HORRIBLE this drug is to get off. I have been reading online and very few people are able to get off the drug because of the withdrawal symptoms!

I see a class action lawsuit coming in the future!

Thanks everyone!

"where two or more are gathered in my name"

2 Comments:

Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

Kyle had a HORRIBLE time getting off that medicine linney.
He was grumpy as hell, had headaches and did I mention grumpy?
Im in an anxiety disorder support group and I have heard many horror stories coming off the medicine. DId you wean off? You are never supposed to just quit taking because it alters the chemicals in your brain.
Good luck and many prayers
Dianna

6:24 AM

 
Blogger Christa said...

hey! my prayers are with you, sister. love ya!

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home