Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today is my 27th birthday! I still love birthdays even after all this time! Yahoo!

My sweetie pie came and suprised me for lunch at work. And there were happy birthday signs ALL OVER the house this morning (in the shower, under the sink, on my cereal box, on the house alarm, etc.).

Celebrating birthdays with Jay is wonderful.

My mom and dad make it fun too!

I am a blessed woman.

4 Comments:

Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a wonderful one!!!
love
dianna

5:42 AM

 
Blogger Tom said...

awww well happy burfday!

7:24 AM

 
Blogger Christa said...

Hey! Did you get my message on your phone? The funny thing is that I have a birthday card for you, but I don't have your new address. And guess what else I found.... the birthday card that I made to you (including stamp) that was for your birthday LAST year when I didn't have your address. You're going to get both of them. Late.

Can you email me your address??? :)

8:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

5:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home