Monday, January 15, 2007

Look what we got for Christmas!!!!!!!



Yes! That says what you think it says. Jay and I are expecting a baby. We found out last week that I was pregnant. We confirmed with the Dr. and she said "you are definitely pregnant!". We haven't had our first real appt., but based on the internet calendars we are looking around Mid-September for the baby! Labor Day will have a whole new meaning for me :)

WE are very excited and a bit nervous about it all. So keep us in your prayers. I think we are the 11th couple to find out they are pregnant recently at Sojourn. Last year it was the same... stay out of the water if you come to visit Sojourn :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorie said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!!! This is FABULOUS! Congrats, you two! How exciting. And what a blessing!

We'll see who catches this round of The Sojourn Epidemic with you... :)

12:23 PM

 
Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

OMG Lindsay!! How exciting!!!
im so happy for you guys!!!!
if you wanna practice you can borrow my kids anytime!!!!!!
How very exciting for our family to have a new little one!!
I can't wait to meet him or her!!!!
Congratulations again!!
if you have any questions I am here!
again congrats to you guys
Love ya lots
PS Im not drinking any water from your church ever!!
Love
dianna

6:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations!!!!!! September is a fine month!!! Allie's is the 12th. But.... just wait, you will have to go thru the HOT summer. It's fun, (but worth it). There is a web site that I checked weekly when I was expecting. I can't remember the name right now. But I'll find out the name. It was great and you could see a picture of what the baby looked like each week and it explained what was going on. Good luck. You'll make a great Mom!!!!

5:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home