Another cool thing from Lorie's Blog
My friend Lorie had this on her blog. Here are my answers. Feel free to copy it and provide Your answers too!
Complete the Thought:
Never again in my life: will I be 125 pounds! :(
When I was five: I was the flower girl in my cousin Karen's wedding and I had mosquito bites on both of my arms!
High School was: fun. I have a lot of fond memories of friends and dances. I also got to go to Disney World for Dance Team!
I will never forget: my dear friend Ollie. She is 78 years old and was my babysitter for many years. She is like a g-ma to me. I love her very much.
I once met: Brian Austin Green from 90210. He knew how to spell my name. But my camera didn't work and I didn't get a picture!
There’s this girl I know who: can watch TV doing the chinese splits.
By noon I’m usually: driving to another school or doing OT work or checking email
Last night I: went to church, and went to Lee'Anne's for birthday party and to celebrate Nate's "Gotcha Day."
Next time I go to church: will be next week.
What worries me most: finances
When I turn my head right, I see: a tv with Bernie Mac on it and my new shoes
When I turn my head left, I see: my rocking chair, fireplace and my wedding pictures
You know I’m lying when: I laugh while talking about what ever it is I'm lying about.
If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: MacBeth
By this time, next year: I hopefully will be pregnant!
A better name for me would be: Lindsay! I like my name.
I have a hard time understanding: why people don't do things my way! :)
If I ever go back to school I’ll: pray you smack me!
You know I like you if: I call you! I am really bad about talking on the phone. I'd rather just see you!
Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: requiring too much thought!
Take my advice, NEVER: tell your parents or your husband you hate them!
My ideal breakfast is: A sugary cereal and oj.
A song I love, but do not have is: i think i have all the songs I love.
If you visit my hometown, I suggest: Havana Rumba's Cuban Restaurant!
Why won’t anyone: make a politcal add that tells what They are GOING to do instead of what their opponent DID or Didn't do
If you spend the night at my house, DO: bring a rain jacket and boots! I'm exaggerating!
I’d stop my wedding for: a death in the immediate family
The world could do without: pornography. ( i stole this from lorie, but i totally agree!)
I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat one.
My favorite blonde is: Reese Witherspoon
Paperclips are more useful than: tape.
San Diego means: somewhere I've yet to visit.
And by the way: I'm supposed to be in online class right now. Priorities!

1 Comments:
Cool! I think this one was fun...
12:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home